Philips Viva Collection HD4938/01 2100-Watt Induction Cooktop with Sensor Touch Review
Features: 10 preset menus | Sensor touch keys | Auto-off technology
Philips Induction Cooker hd4938 Review
Induction cooktops are a brand new form of the cooktop and a completely different technology from our gas and ceramic cooktops. Induction cooktops have several benefits over the older ways of cooking the food by being a lot of safer and a lot more economical while cooking.
Induction cookers are also known as Induction chulha.
Advantages of Buying Philips induction: (Review)
• Food Gets Prepared Faster:
It’s true that Induction cooktops have been proved to be safer and cook well in recent times. The process of cooking the food is going to be fun and easier on this Induction cooktops.
• Satisfactory Results while cooking:
Usage of Induction cookers in India has been gradually increasing as its suitable for any kind of family or bachelor’s. buying them has become more because cooking has become easier by the features that are available in them.
Customized options like cooking heat temperature control and auto start and turn-off features can also be set in the latest Induction cookers that save time and no continuous monitoring is necessary.
• Cleaning Made Easy after Cooking:
Cleaning the Induction cooktops is seamlessly easy and quick by just one or two wipes its gets clean.
even this is a major reason why most Indians are choosing to buy the Induction cooktops.
Philips is the best brand to choose while buying the Induction cookers.
Most might be thinking that Electric Induction cooktops might be riskier for cooking as there might be a chance for shock circuit, but this happens only if you buy some non-trust worthy brands of Induction cooktops.
Best Induction Cooktop in India:
Philips Induction Cooker HD4928:
This is being the most sold Induction Cooktop in Amazon till today. its purely because of its features and modes of cooking that are been offered with the best budget pricing by the most trusted brand ever. as even I have been using this product for 2 years.
I am writing this article purely from my experience with this Philips Viva Collection HD4928/01 2100-Watt Induction Cooktop (Black).
- This Philips Induction Cooker has different modes of cooking such as:
1. Roti/Dosa Mode.
2. Fry mode.
3. Pressure cook mode.
4. Timer mode.
5. Temperature Mode
6. Manual Cooking Mode
7. Gravy Cook mode
8. Pause Mode
9. (On/Off Button)
- Temperature Mode: This is the option where we can cook the food by setting the heat temperature on whichever level from 120 Watts to 2100 Watts.
The more the watts are increased the more the food gets cooked faster. This can be done by pressing the (+,-) Buttons that are present on this Philips Induction Cooker.
- Installation: This is a plug and play product that doesn’t require any kind of installations.
- Auto-Turn Off: We can set the timer for the food to get prepared based on the estimated food preparation time and turn it off automatically by the settings that are available in this Philips Induction Cooker.
- Warranty: This Philips Induction Cooker hd4928 comes with a 1 Year Warranty.
- Weight: This product Weighs only 2.8 Kg.
|User-friendly product as its suits for families & Bachelors.||Compared to the normal gas cooking, Generally, Every Induction Cooktop makes a very slight cooking sound, which is normal.|
|All the necessary Settings are available for cooking.|
|A high-quality built-in product that lasts long.|
|2100 Watt is something to be considered while buying because cooking faster and efficiently is necessary too.|
|Cleaning this Philips Induction Cooker is super easy with just a wipe.|